Tuesday 18 June 2013

24 Hours Later

After the longest flight of my life via Brunei and Dubai, I finally have arrived in London.

It is nothing I imagined!! Amazing architecture and buildings. I met up with a contiki friend and hopped straight on an original double decker Red Bus tour, we visited all the landmarks such as Westminster Abbey, the Big Ben clock, Buckingham Palace, London Eye, London Bridge.

Not to mention riding round all the Monopoly street names, any wonder why it's so expensive to buy the property Park Lane in the board games, because this street is home to some pretty rich people.

After that we checked into the Royal National Hotel, met some more contiki peeps and headed to Convent Garden, for drinks at the local British Pub called the Punch and Judy! This pub was so old that even the roof height was too low for me!

For a Monday night it was very busy and we also found dinner at 50% off all meals!
Check out my photos, there are way more to come and way better quality  but I need to find a way to upload from my camera.

It's 9:30pm here and I'm off to bed for a early rise to the famous Oxford Street shopping strip, and local vintage markets.
Love you all
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment